There are now sites on the TIGHAR website where you can make tax-deductible contributions not only to TIGHAR generally but to specific projects and activities. These include:
• Ongoing DNA research;
• Research into Fred Noonan’s ancestry and search for his DNA;
• The oral history project with the Nikumaroro colonial veterans in the Solomon Islands (planned for this June or July);
• The search of the Fiji Colonial War Memorial Hospital for the bones found on Nikumaroro in 1940 (scheduled for this May);
• The unglamorous but absolutely necessary analysis of artifacts; and
• The even less glamorous but equally necessary analysis of faunal material from the Seven Site.
Here’s the link to the donations page: http://tighar.org/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=49
Believe me, every little bit helps.